You’re facing what many women do, an existential hair crisis: “My hair isn’t what it used to be, its dry and damaged how do I fix it?”
Don’t worry you don’t need to shave it off, we are here to help you.
Damaged Hair is a common problem for many women and there are many reason why this can happen, some are:
• Poor Health and Nutrition
• Over processed colour
• Frequent changes from Dark to light with Colour
• Poor quality hair products or just lack of
• Harsh weather, Aircon, Swimming, Salt water
• Over use of heat tools – This is one we see a lot of
Your SANDY Stylists can sit down with you and get to the crux of what’s causing your hair to be damaged, we then put a plan in place for you which includes your own tailored hair care routine.
In the mean time here are our tips
1. Keep heat to an absolute minimum (we mean max once a week) instead embrace your natural texture with smoothing or curl enhancing products or styles like ponytails, braids and buns.
2. Use a Nourishing Shampoo
3. Don’t be afraid to use a mask as your conditioner. These are heavier and usually more nourishing and repairing than conditioner.
4. Sleep in your Hair Treatment once a week and rinse it out the following morning
5. Use a split ends sealer if you have them and a leave in moisturiser. Don’t be scared to layer products
6. Take daily Vitasol Flexability Wholefood Powder for Hair, Skin and Nails. This wholefood powder provides minerals, amino acids and anti-oxidants to support healthy hair skin and nails.
7. Book a SANDY Spa treatment today. You can find a list of all of our treatments here and book with this link Hair Treatments